Concord High School Morning Announcements
March 24, 2017
- Concord DECA will be holding a Chick Fila Spirit Night this Tuesday, March 28 from 5-8pm. help us raise money to go to Anaheim! Chess Club will meet today. If you'd like to play chess , please come to AA205 from 2:30-3:30 today.
- Hey Junior and Senior boys - Do you have a special talent? Our annual Mr. CHS contest will be held on April 7th at 7pm Junior and Senior boys interested in outstanding. Should come to DD232 after school on March 29 and 30th for tryouts
- Reminder: Hats, Hoods, Jackets, Scarves, and blankets cannot be worn in the building. these items should be kept in your locker. Remember NO Cell phones, headphones or ear buds may be used in the hallways. These items should be put away. If they are visible, they will be taken until the end of the day.
- NHS Tutoring Every Tues. and Wed. in the D127 from 2:30-4:00 afterschool. Bus passes will be available.
Upcoming College Visits:
are interested in attending one of these informational sessions, you need to
see Ms. Blasucci for a pass. After
receiving a pass, you must obtain your teacher’s permission and signature.
passes will be given to students the day of the college visit.
Please do not open the doors for anyone whether you know the person or
not. All visitors must report to the
new entrance for the main office to sign in. Please direct the
person to the front doors where they will be opened. All students who arrive to school after 8am must also use the Main Entrance and sign in at the office.
CONCORD CARES is supporting Prevent Child Abuse Delaware for the 16-17 school year
Tie-dye t-shirts are on sale for $15. See Ms. Gray or Jill Lindenhofen to purchase a shirt . Concord Cares is a school-wide
Attention juniors and seniors: Don’t forget the check out the variety of
scholarship opportunities available in guidance.
disruptions cause lost learning time.
In order to minimize classroom disruptions, we ask you to follow
- Are you
having something dropped off for you?
Items will be left in the main office for you. Please stop by in between classes to get
the item. We will not disrupt
- Are you
feeling sick??? Do you need to go home?
Please do not call home for a ride.
Please go to the nurse. She
will call your parent/guardian and make arrangements for you to be picked
up. This prevents us from
disrupting your class.
Dismissal – Please bring a note from your parent or guardian to the main
office and we will write up a pass for you. Your parent/guardian does not need to
sign you out. You will do this in
the morning. Please ask someone in
the main office if you need help with this. We will not disrupt your class when
it is time for you to leave.
- Students are not allowed to order lunch for
delivery at school. Additionally,
if you forget your lunch please do not ask your parent/guardian to bring
you McDonald’s, Wendy’s, pizza, etc.
If you do have fast food delivered by a restaurant or your
parent/guardian, it will be held for you in the main office until the end
of the day.