Embrace, Inspire and Challenge Every Student Every Day.
The mission of Talley Middle School is to prepare each student for a rapidly changing world by creating an educational environment that enables each student to achieve personal excellence and lifelong skills. Our responsibility is to challenge every child every day. We believe that an individual is ultimately responsible for his or her own education. However, teachers, administrators, family members, the community and society are instrumental in structuring the environment that will allow each student to reach their maximum growth.
1. To provide all students with skills to meet or exceed State Standards.
2. To cooperatively work with parents and families to improve learning.
3. To work with students towards interactive participation.
4. To develop a collaborative learning community characterized by respect and trust.
5. To respect the values, philosophies and cultures of various ethnic and social groups
6. To deliver inquiry-based instruction that will enable students to transition to high school and to be challenged to be life-long learners
Have a positive attitude
Believe in themselves