Substitute Teachers/Paraeducators - Kelly Educational Staffing
Want to make a big difference to the lives of students in your community? Kelly® Education is hiring great people to substitute in your local schools, for both teaching and non-teaching positions. Try a new morning routine with a meaningful job that gives you the flexibility to create your own work schedule.
Earn income. Enjoy real work-life balance. And know the work you do every day has a profound impact on moving education forward.
• The freedom to set your own schedule
• Your choice of schools and grade levels
• Weekly pay
• Free training and professional development
• Paid orientation
• Work-free nights, weekends, holidays, and summers
• Service bonus plans and incentives
• Kelly®-sponsored ACA health care coverage available to eligible employees
• Optional insurance plans*
Substitute teachers and paraeducators in the Brandywine School District are hired through Kelly Education Staffing.
There are lots of ways to connect with Kelly to become part of BSD as a substitute and Brandywine School District's recruiter, Darlisa Farlow, is available to help!
- Information Sessions: Join an information session to learn more about substituting at BSD. Click here to access Darlisa's scheduling link.
- Send Resume: also send your resume directly to Darlisa using this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit Application: There's also a job posting where you can apply - click here to view the full listing.
Kelly assists employees with:
- An in-person orientation program that includes tips on how to manage a classroom and how to be a successful teacher.
- Training on policies and procedures.
- A free substitute teacher and paraeducator handbook.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Easy sign ups. Use either the phone or internet to search and accept an assignment during the day or night.
- Provides technical, payroll and customer service support.
Contact Kelly Educational Staffing for more information by calling 302-323-4748 or visiting their website.