Substitute Teachers/Paraeducators - Kelly Educational Staffing
Substitute teachers and paraeducators in the Brandywine School District are hired through Kelly Education Staffing.
There are lots of ways to connect with Kelly to become part of BSD as a substitute and Brandywine School District's recruiter, Darlisa Farlow, is available to help!
- Information Sessions: Join an information session to learn more about substituting at BSD. Click here to access Darlisa's scheduling link.
- Send Resume: also send your resume directly to Darlisa using this email: email@example.com
- Submit Application: There's also a job posting where you can apply - click here to view the full listing.
Kelly assists employees with:
- An in-person orientation program that includes tips on how to manage a classroom and how to be a successful teacher.
- Training on policies and procedures.
- A free substitute teacher and paraeducator handbook.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Easy sign ups. Use either the phone or internet to search and accept an assignment during the day or night.
- Provides technical, payroll and customer service support.
Contact Kelly Educational Staffing for more information by calling 302-323-4748 or visiting their website.