Mount Pleasant High School
International Baccalaureate (I.B.) Program
I.B. Colleges & Universities
Higher education institutions around the world admit students based on their IB credentials, and many have specific admissions policies and guidelines for IB students. Admissions criteria can vary widely across educational systems and selectivity of the institution. As we support universities moving from our university policy index into the IB Student Registry, information on university recognition policies can be found in both IB resources.
The IB University Policy Index is a source of self-reported policy information by universities to the IB through October 2015. This resource is a great place for students and parents to find information on schools and their acceptance of IB test scores towards college credits or admission.
IB University Policy Index
The link below will direct you to the IBO.org webpage where you can find the Univeristy Policy Index that will list schools throughout the world that recognize the IB courses towards enrollment credit.
- Florida State University - https://admissions.fsu.edu/credit/IB/
- Harvard University - https://fdo.fas.harvard.edu/ap-ib-exams
- Penn State University - https://admissions.psu.edu/academics/credit/ib/
- Rutgers University - https://newstudents.camden.rutgers.edu/creditsources
- Texas A&M - https://engineering.tamu.edu/biomedical/admissions/ap-ib-credit.html
- University of California, Berkeley - http://ib.berkeley.edu/grad/admissions/criteria.php
- University of Rochester - https://enrollment.rochester.edu/ib-and-rochester/
- University of Washington - https://admit.washington.edu/apply/transfer/exams-for-credit/ib/