Taking Care of Your BSD Chromebook
The devices loaned to students from BSD are to be used for learning at home and, eventually, at school. Every student is responsible for taking care of their device.
- Please handle the device and its chargers with care. Keep them away from food, drinks, and pets.
- Start your learning day with your device fully charged. Be aware of tripping hazards while it is charging.
- Please do not decorate your device with stickers or decals.
- Leave the asset tag and serial numbers on the device.
- If you are instructed to come into school, please charge your device and leave the charging cable at home.
- Close your Chromebook when you need to carry it. Do not carry it by the screen as this can cause damage to the screen.
- Never place objects on top of your Chromebook, even if it's closed.