Child Find for School-Age Students Enrolled in BSD

  • Students who are enrolled in Brandywine School District can be referred to special education through the school or through the parent/guardian.  The visual below outlines the steps within this process.  For more information, please contact the school's Special Education Coordinator.

Referral Process