Concord High School Morning Announcements
- Students, please be reminded that cell phones, earbuds, and headphones should be stowed in the hallways. No head gear is permitted. Shirts must have sleeves and cover the stomach. Shorts and skirts must be of a modest length.
Upcoming College Visits:
If you are interested in attending one of these informational sessions, you need to see Ms. Blasucci for a pass. After receiving a pass, you must obtain your teacher’s permission and signature.
No passes will be given to students the day of the college visit.SAFETY FIRST!
Please do not open the doors for anyone whether you know the person or not. All visitors must report to the new entrance for the main office to sign in. Please direct the person to the front doors where they will be opened. All students who arrive to school after 8am must also use the Main Entrance and sign in at the office.
Attention juniors and seniors: Don’t forget the check out the variety of scholarship opportunities available in guidance.
Classroom disruptions result in lost learning time. In order to minimize classroom disruptions, we ask you to follow these procedures:
- Are you having something dropped off for you? Items will be left in the main office for you. Please stop by in between classes to get the item. We will not disrupt your class.
- Are you feeling sick??? Do you need to go home? Please do not call home for a ride. Please go to the nurse. She will call your parent/guardian and make arrangements for you to be picked up. This prevents us from interrupting your class.
- Early Dismissal – Please bring a note from your parent or guardian to the main office and we will write up a pass for you. Your parent/guardian does not need to sign you out. You will do this in the morning. Please ask someone in the main office if you need help with this. We will not interrupt your class when it is time for you to leave.
- Students are not allowed to order lunch for delivery at school. Additionally, if you forget your lunch please do not ask your parent/guardian to bring you McDonald’s, Wendy’s, pizza, etc. If you do have fast food delivered by a restaurant or your parent/guardian, it will be held for you in the main office until the end of the day.