Concord High School Morning Announcements
May 25, 2017
- Seniors A Few Reminders: Your BSD Google accounts will become inactive 30 days after graduation. Please be sure to transfer your data. There will be mandatory graduation practice next Tuesday and Wednesday beginning at 7:45am in the auditorium.
- Art Club has a meeting tomorrow after school in room BB213. We will be tie dying t-shirts so please bring money to pay for it if you haven't already.
- Juniors don't forget this week is senior pictures. Check Schoology Class of 2018 for your appointment time or for appointment time or for the phone number to change the time.
- Seniors are being invited to walk-thru their BSD Elementary school on Thursday, May 25th. At the conclusion of final exams, students are asked to change into their cap and gown and to report to their BSD elementary school at 11:15am. You will have the opportunity to walk the halls of your elementary school to serve as an inspiration to our younger students and to your former teachers. This is not mandatory and no transportation is provided.
- Are you thinking about playing a fall sport? Schedule your sport physical today at the wellness center.
- Reminder: Hats, Hoods, Jackets, Scarves, and blankets cannot be worn in the building. these items should be kept in your locker. Remember NO Cell phones, headphones or ear buds may be used in the hallways. These items should be put away. If they are visible, they will be taken until the end of the day.
- NHS Tutoring Every Tues. and Wed. in the D127 from 2:30-4:00 afterschool. Bus passes will be available.
Upcoming College Visits:
are interested in attending one of these informational sessions, you need to
see Ms. Blasucci for a pass. After
receiving a pass, you must obtain your teacher’s permission and signature.
passes will be given to students the da;y of the college visit.
Please do not open the doors for anyone whether you know the person or
not. All visitors must report to the
new entrance for the main office to sign in. Please direct the
person to the front doors where they will be opened. All students who arrive to school after 8am must also use the Main Entrance and sign in at the office.
CONCORD CARES is supporting Prevent Child Abuse Delaware for the 16-17 school year
Tie-dye t-shirts are on sale for $15. See Ms. Gray or Jill Lindenhofen to purchase a shirt . Concord Cares is a school-wide
Attention juniors and seniors: Don’t forget the check out the variety of
scholarship opportunities available in guidance.
disruptions cause lost learning time.
In order to minimize classroom disruptions, we ask you to follow
- Are you
having something dropped off for you?
Items will be left in the main office for you. Please stop by in between classes to get
the item. We will not disrupt
- Are you
feeling sick??? Do you need to go home?
Please do not call home for a ride.
Please go to the nurse. She
will call your parent/guardian and make arrangements for you to be picked
up. This prevents us from
disrupting your class.
Dismissal – Please bring a note from your parent or guardian to the main
office and we will write up a pass for you. Your parent/guardian does not need to
sign you out. You will do this in
the morning. Please ask someone in
the main office if you need help with this. We will not disrupt your class when
it is time for you to leave.
- Students are not allowed to order lunch for
delivery at school. Additionally,
if you forget your lunch please do not ask your parent/guardian to bring
you McDonald’s, Wendy’s, pizza, etc.
If you do have fast food delivered by a restaurant or your
parent/guardian, it will be held for you in the main office until the end
of the day.