Concord High School Morning Announcements
September 24, 2018
- KBG will hold its first meeting tomorrow 9/25/18 after school in Mrs. Pinchin's room BB214.
- Reminder that Wednesday 9/26/18 is Senior Big Picture Day. Also there will be a yearbook meeting after school on Tuesday, in AA205.
- Spirit Week: Mon., 24th - Pajama Day; Tues. 25th - Hawaiian Day; Wednes. 26th- U.S.A. Day; Thurs. 27th - Decade Day; Fri. 28th - Color Wars
- DECA 2018-2019 Officers are: President - Lauren Smith; VP - Molly Lambdin; School Store Manager - Casey Michulka; Asst. VP- Sofia Redkoles.
- Interested in DECA? Come check us out on Tuesday, Sept. 25th in C115.
- Tickets go on sale for underclassmen Monday, Sept. 24th thru Sept. 26th. Tickets are $20.00
- Homecoming dance will be held from 7-10pm on Saturday 9/29. Doors will be open at 6:45pm and close at 8:00pm. After 8:00pm there will be no entry.
- Attention Class of 2020 Board. Please remember we meet Tuesday and Friday after school from 2:30pm to 3:30pm in M101. Bring Supplies!
- Now is the time to purchase yearbooks. Visit Jostens.com for the lowest price of the year. Only $69 until October 5th!
- Just a reminder that no headwear is to be worn in the building. That includes hats, bandanas, scarves, and sunglasses.
- Please remember to stow your headphones, earbuds, and cell phones when in the hallways and stairwells.
Upcoming College Visits:
If you are interested in attending one of these informational sessions, you need to see Ms. Blasucci for a pass. After receiving a pass, you must obtain your teacher’s permission and signature.
No passes will be given to students the day of the college visit.SAFETY FIRST!
Please do not open the doors for anyone whether you know the person or not. All visitors must report to the new entrance for the main office to sign in. Please direct the person to the front doors where they will be opened. All students who arrive to school after 8am must also use the Main Entrance and sign in at the office.
Attention juniors and seniors: Don’t forget the check out the variety of scholarship opportunities available in guidance.
Classroom disruptions result in lost learning time. In order to minimize classroom disruptions, we ask you to follow these procedures:
- Are you having something dropped off for you? Items will be left in the main office for you. Please stop by in between classes to get the item. We will not disrupt your class.
- Are you feeling sick??? Do you need to go home? Please do not call home for a ride. Please go to the nurse. She will call your parent/guardian and make arrangements for you to be picked up. This prevents us from interrupting your class.
- Early Dismissal – Please bring a note from your parent or guardian to the main office and we will write up a pass for you. Your parent/guardian does not need to sign you out. You will do this in the morning. Please ask someone in the main office if you need help with this. We will not interrupt your class when it is time for you to leave.
- Students are not allowed to order lunch for delivery at school. Additionally, if you forget your lunch please do not ask your parent/guardian to bring you McDonald’s, Wendy’s, pizza, etc. If you do have fast food delivered by a restaurant or your parent/guardian, it will be held for you in the main office until the end of the day.