Concord High School Morning Announcements
February 14, 2018
- Attention AP students: Registration has started! You will be able to register for you AP Exams from now until February 23rd in the Counseling Center. Registration closes at 2:45pm on February 23rd. There will be no exceptions to this deadline, so please sign up as soon as you can. Please see Mrs. Alivernini with any questions.
- Seniors! Please order your senior clothes by February 15th. Ms Harasika has a new order form outside A107. Have your money and order form inside a sealed envelope! All money goes to your prom!
- After school tutoring with NHS will meet Wednesday and Thursday after school! 2:30-4:10 in room D127, Bus passes will be given to students who attend.
- Library will be open until 3:45 every Tuesday. Bus passes will be given to students that stay till 3:45pm.
Upcoming College Visits:
If you are interested in attending one of these informational sessions, you need to see Ms. Blasucci for a pass. After receiving a pass, you must obtain your teacher’s permission and signature.
No passes will be given to students the da;y of the college visit.SAFETY FIRST!
Please do not open the doors for anyone whether you know the person or not. All visitors must report to the new entrance for the main office to sign in. Please direct the person to the front doors where they will be opened. All students who arrive to school after 8am must also use the Main Entrance and sign in at the office.
Attention juniors and seniors: Don’t forget the check out the variety of scholarship opportunities available in guidance.
Classroom disruptions cause lost learning time. In order to minimize classroom disruptions, we ask you to follow these procedures:
- Are you having something dropped off for you? Items will be left in the main office for you. Please stop by in between classes to get the item. We will not disrupt your class.
- Are you feeling sick??? Do you need to go home? Please do not call home for a ride. Please go to the nurse. She will call your parent/guardian and make arrangements for you to be picked up. This prevents us from disrupting your class.
- Early Dismissal – Please bring a note from your parent or guardian to the main office and we will write up a pass for you. Your parent/guardian does not need to sign you out. You will do this in the morning. Please ask someone in the main office if you need help with this. We will not disrupt your class when it is time for you to leave.
- Students are not allowed to order lunch for delivery at school. Additionally, if you forget your lunch please do not ask your parent/guardian to bring you McDonald’s, Wendy’s, pizza, etc. If you do have fast food delivered by a restaurant or your parent/guardian, it will be held for you in the main office until the end of the day.