Supply Lists for Students in PE Classes:
MTP Physical Education T-shirt (may be purchased for $5(M-XL,$6 2X, $7 3X) All first time freshmen will be provided one, however it is suggested that they have 2 so one is always clean.
Shorts or sweatpants - MTP green mesh may be purchased for $10 from PE staff
Lock to secure valuables - prefer combination
1 subject notebook - PE Journal - will be left in class
Supply Lists for Social Studies:
All students in all Social Studies class are required to obtain the following supplies, and to bring them to class each and every day:
- Assigned textbook, covered.
- Three-ring binder with plenty of loose-leaf paper (does not need to be a "dedicated" binder, but must have a separate section for Social Studies).
- Three two-pocket folders.
- A pencil case containing:
- Blue or black ink pens.
- Sharpened pencils (for quizzes, graphs, etc.)
- Red pens (for peer-editing.)
- 3" x 5" note cards (at least 200).
Students are also requested to supply one box of tissues for classroom use.
Supplies to be kept at home:
- Color pencils.
- Glue sticks.
- Several sheets of poster board.
- Dictionary and Thesaurus.