We Believe that Students at Springer Middle School Should:
- Have a positive self-concept and feel accepted.
- Respect all cultures, rights, and beliefs of others.
- Be goal-oriented and reflective in their learning.
- Arrive prepared and ready to learn each day.
- Approach tasks with persistence and confidence.
- Cooperatively and collaboratively learn from self and others.
- Take pride and care in the school facility and resources.
- Conduct themselves in a peaceful, safe, and responsible manner.
Our goal is structure, consistency and academic excellence. Striving to reach this goal must be a united effort on the part of parents, students and staff. The exposure to academics, elective courses, athletics and social interactions that students receive at Springer Middle School will have a direct impact on their high school career. We encourage each student to make the most of his/her middle school education. It is the key to their future!
Students are expected to follow our BARK expectations daily during their time at Springer Middle School. Click HERE for the link of our BARK Expectations Matrix.