We Believe that Students at Springer Middle School Should:
- Have a positive self-concept and feel accepted.
- Respect all cultures, rights, and beliefs of others.
- Be goal-oriented and reflective in their learning.
- Arrive prepared and ready to learn each day.
- Approach tasks with persistence and confidence.
- Cooperatively and collaboratively learn from self and others.
- Take pride and care in the school facility and resources.
- Conduct themselves in a peaceful, safe, and responsible manner.
Our goal is structure, consistency and academic excellence. Striving to reach this goal must be a united effort on the part of parents, students and staff. The exposure to academics, elective courses, athletics and social interactions that students receive at Springer Middle School will have a direct impact on their high school career. We encourage each student to make the most of his/her middle school education. It is the key to their future!
Dr. Tracy T. Woodson, Principal