Schoology is an online learning system that is a platform for communication between students and teachers. Teachers, students and parents can access engaging content, assignments and other instructional materials anytime, anywhere on any device. Click on the link below to watch a video for more about Schoology.
Student Account for Schoology
Students can access Schoology through their Classlink.
The student accounts for Schoology have been created automatically by the District and were distributed at the beginning of the school year.
(It’s the card that they received in Homeroom with their lunch #.)
All student accounts follow the same naming convention for their username and password and CANNOT BE CHANGED.
STUDENT SHOULD NOT SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH ANYONE ELSE AND KEEP IT IN A SAFE PLACE!
Please call District Office at (302)793-5000 or talk to one of your student's teachers if your student is having trouble logging in to Schoology.
Parent / Guardian Account for Schoology
Parents must create a Schoology account before they can login.
Please read the information below to create your Parent Account for Schoology.
Create a Parent Account for Schoology
To Create a Parent Account on Schoology, you will need to do 2 things:
1. Get your Parent Access Code provided by the district*.
2. Create your own account on Schoology (www.schoology.com) using your own email address.
* The district will send you a letter with your student's access code with instructions on how to use it. Please call the District Office at (302) 793-5000 if you do not receive a letter.
Create a New Parent Account
If you don't already have a Schoology account,
- Go to https://app.schoology.com/register.php or go to www.schoology.com
- Click on the Sign Up button in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Select Parent.
- Enter your Access Code and press the Continue button. This code is given to you above and looks similar to this: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx.
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Provide your name, email address and password that you want to use to login to Schoology
- Click Register to complete.
When you use a Parent Access Code to create an account, you will be automatically associated to that student on Schoology.
You only need 1 Parent Access Code for each student. This code will give you access to all of your student’s classes on Schoology.
To associate additional students in the Brandywine School District to your account, click on the Add Child button in your Schoology account.
If you have students in multiple school districts using Schoology this may help.