The 5th Grade Leader Corps is made up of 6 students, two from each homeroom. Students are chosen by their homeroom teachers based on their academic, behavior and leadership qualities. Leader Corps members meet with the principal, assistant principal, counselor and 5th grade team leader on a bi-monthly basis.
What do Leaders Corp members do?
- Facilitate fundraisers: Make a Wish, Pennies for Patients, Rock Your Socks
- Act as guides for after school events and/or guests
- Help solve current school topics/issues that impact our school or community
- Help promote activities/events by creating posters, announcements, etc.
- Support the school's Green Movement by planting in the garden, adding plants/trees to the school grounds, etc.