Embrace, Inspire and Challenge Every Student Every Day.
The mission of Talley Middle School is to prepare each student for a rapidly changing world by creating an educational environment that enables each student to achieve personal excellence and lifelong skills. Our responsibility is to challenge every child every day. We believe that an individual is ultimately responsible for his or her own education. However, teachers, administrators, family members, the community and society are instrumental in structuring the environment that will allow each student to reach their maximum growth.
1. To provide all students with skills to meet or exceed State Standards.
2. To cooperatively work with parents and families to improve learning.
3. To work with students towards interactive participation.
4. To develop a collaborative learning community characterized by respect and trust.
5. To respect the values, philosophies and cultures of various ethnic and social groups
6. To deliver inquiry-based instruction that will enable students to transition to high school and to be challenged to be life-long learnersOur Vision:
It is the Brandywine School District's vision to educate all students to their full potential so that each student may excel in the world community and develop a passion for life-long learning. Talley Middle School embraces this challenge.
Go the extra degree! At 211 degrees, water is hot, but at 212 degrees, water boils. One degree makes all the difference - as does that one extra degree of effort in all that you do in life.The Talley Way: