- Elements and Principles of Art (This is a prerequisite for all Art electives except for Photography and Art History)
- Figure Drawing
- Intro to Photography
- Advanced Photography
- Advanced Studies - Portfolio Development
- AP Art
- Art History
- All art courses are offered for 18 weeks (1 semester) for ½ credit.
- All courses may be taken as many times as a student desires. New project requirements and advanced techniques are assigned each time a course is repeated.
- Class attendance is very important in all art courses.
- Daily class participation is very important in all art courses.
- Art history will be included in the instructional programs when appropriate.
- A fee for materials may be required for some courses.