THE COUNSELORS' CORNER
Laura Schwait (grades K-3) email@example.com
Rob Stevenson (grades 4-5) firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Program Creed:
We believe all our children can succeed and help them to realize this by:
ü Counseling with students individually and in groups helping them to understand and appreciate their unique qualities and to grow both personally and socially.
ü Developing and delivering classroom guidance lessons such as conflict resolution, career development, and academic skills.
ü Working together with students, parents, and teachers to offer all the best resources for student achievement.
LINKS FOR STUDENTS
- BAM! Body and Mind - Answers kids' questions on health issues, and recommends ways to make their bodies and minds healthier, stronger, and safer.
- It’s My Life – Helpful links that answer questions about crushes, when friends fight, and gossiping/rumors.
- Dealing with Feelings - If you're feeling mad, sad, or angry, this page may help! It talks about hard topics like divorce, eating disorders, even puberty.
- That's Me!: A Guide to Personality - What makes you who you are? Read about personality theories, development, and tests on this site and see if you can figure it out.
- You've Got To Be Kidding - Climb the tree and solve real life problems by choosing the best advice in this game
- Child Inc. - Helping Delaware Children and Families in Crisis - http://www.childinc.com
- Family Education and Support in Delaware (Children's Behavioral Health Issues and Support for Emotional Wellness in Families) - http://www.udel.edu/cds/familyeducation/index.html
- Claymont Community Center - Helping Others Help Themselves - http://www.claymontcenter.org
- Delaware Guidance - Mental Health Services for Children, Youth, and Their Families - http://www.delawareguidance.org