Third Grade LinksMULTIPURPOSE LINKS
- Maple Lane students can work on Language Arts and Math activities geared to their specific needs.MATH LINKS
- Identify the fractions shown in these circles.
- Identify the mixed fractions shown in these circles.
- Gather and analyze data using this activity from the BBC.
- Look at different graphs and answer questions.
- Look at MORE graphs and answer questions.
- Even MORE graphs!- Gather, analyze and graph data using this fun website.
- Interpret data using line plots.
- Play a variety of multiplication games.
- How much pizza is left? Figure out the fraction.
- Find the area and perimeter of different shapes.- More practice finding area and perimeter.
- Practice your skills with single AND multi-step word problems.
- Practice your addition skills using bar models.Want to make it harder?? Click on multiplication!
LANGUAGE ARTS LINKS
- Improve your comprehension skills with these fill-in-the-blank activities.
- Read passages from a variety of topics and test your comprehension skills.
Read through the passages and make your own predictions.
- Look at this online book about the human body - created by an elementary school class.
¯The thigh bone’s connected to the . . . hip bone. ¯
- Can you put Mr. Bones back together?
- Discover how rocks are formed.
- Learn all about rocks and minerals
- Practice your keyboarding skills