Fourth Grade LinksMATH LINKS
- Choose the range of division facts you want to practice.
- Pick a level, answer the division questions, try to reach 100!
- Munch the fractions equivalent to the target fraction.- Help the monkey find bananas by estimating the size of angles.- Explore cylinders, prisms and pyramids . . . OH MY!- MANY fun multiplication games to help with multiplication facts.- Munch the multiplication problems that will match the target answer.- Practice place values to the ten thousandths place
- Practice place values to 1 million
- Practice your skills with single AND multi-step word problems.
LANGUAGE ARTS LINKS- Improve your comprehension skills with these fill-in-the-blank activities.- Read passages from a variety of topics and test your comprehension skills.
SCIENCE LINKS- Learn about the plants, their structure and life cycle.- Watch an informative presentation about the water cycle.- Explore all the stages of the water cycle.
SOCIAL STUDIES LINKS- Learn about our Native Americans.
KEYBOARDING LINKS- Practice your keyboarding skillsFUN LINKS
Last Modified on October 11, 2009