Fifth Grade Links
- Match decimal numbers to the equivalent fraction
- Switch decimal numbers around until they are in ascending (lowest to highest) order
- Adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing decimal numbers
Invading Fractions (or Death to Decimals)
- Space Invader-type game where you have to match fractions and decimals
- Review place value and comparing and rounding numbers- Help the monkey find bananas by estimating the size of angles.
- Brush up on your ORDER OF OPERATION
- Practice place values to 1 million- Practice place values to the ten thousandths place
- Practice your skills with single AND multi-step word problems.
- Get some MORE practice on multi-step word problems.NOTE: This is a subscription-based website. You are limited to 20 "free" questions a day.
LANGUAGE ARTS LINKS- Improve your comprehension skills with these fill-in-the-blank activities.- Read passages from a variety of topics and test your comprehension skills.
SCIENCE LINKS- See how speed, mass and friction effect a virtual rollercoaster.
SOCIAL STUDIES LINKS- Short biographies on many of the key people involved in the Civil War.- Information on some of the Civil War's most influential leaders.- Timeline of all the important event of the Civil War- Explore all the key sites of our nation's capitol on this interactive map.- Check out the timeline of events that have affected our nation's capitol.- Learn about Washington's many museums.- - See some of Washington's most famous memorials.
- Practice your keyboarding skills