Safety Tips for Students of All AgesThe safety of our students is the most important priority of the Brandywine School District. With that in mind, we encourage parents to reinforce these safety tips with their children regularly and remind students to always be alert and vigilant on their way to and from school and bus stops.
- Walk with other children or an adult whenever possible.
- Avoid shortcuts through alleys and vacant lots.
- Never talk to strangers, and never accept a ride from a stranger.
- Do not speak to anyone in a car or move close to a vehicle.
- Run away if approached by a stranger.
- Report any incident to an adult immediately.
Constant reminders, extra caution, and vigilance are vital to keeping our children alert, responsive, and safe.