Click here for the sports Physical Form!
Please call Nurse Hodges (475-3980) with any questions. Thank you!
I would like to welcome our new students and parents to our wonderful school and to welcome back our returning students and parents! Please note the following:
- If your child has a medical problem, please notify me, even if you think that it is already on your child’s record, since paperwork needs to be completed each school year.
- Complete and return emergency cards by September 7th.
- The only medication that is allowed on your child’s person, is an Inhaler and/or an EpiPen.
- If your child requires medication during the school day, I will need for you to bring it in personally.
- I will be conducting Scoliosis screenings and Vision & Hearing screenings throughout the school year.
After their screening, if there is a need for your child to have a follow up with their Healthcare Provider, I will notify you.
- The DIAA Sports Physical Form is required each year, after April 1st of the current school year for all sports. Students must have a completed form submitted to me prior to tryouts.
Please feel free to contact me via telephone and/or in person, with any questions at (302) 475-3980 or email me at email@example.com .
This, of course, will allow us to get to know each other!
I am looking forward to a wonderful school year with you and your child!